About Nairobi Industrial InstituteNII was established in 1985.It is a reputable tertiary training institution of higher learning by the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority(TVETA) to train in Advanced Diploma, Diploma, Certificate and Artisan Apprenticeship. MOTTO: Training to Excellence has been our motto since inception.
Vision StatementTo become the preferred training institution for professionals within COMESA region.
Mission StatementTo be widely acclaimed as an outstanding provider of highly responsive, top quality vocational education and training raising aspirations and building brighter future for its students and the community it serves.
NII core valuesNII Board of Directors, Management and all staff Members are guided by the following core values:-
Our values and belief arise from our vision
- We place the success and well being of students and an outstanding students experience at the heart of our choices, decisions and priorities.
- We have high expectations for ourselves, our students and our partners and aim for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- We value and recognize the skills and significant contribution made by all our staff, in achieving our goals.
- We respect each other, promote equality, celebrate diversity and break down barriers to success.
- We are responsive, and adapt our provision to meet the needs of our students, the local economy and national priorities for skills development.
- We act responsibly, with honesty, integrity and openness, safeguarding the future health and success of our organization.
Principal/ Chief Executive MessageNairobi Industrial Institute experience for over thirty years of training is a huge strength in delivering professional and technical Diploma and Certificate programmes, which genuinely prepare students for exciting jobs and careers. Our Diploma and Certificate Levels are informed and endorsed by employers and taught by staff with extensive industry experience. As a result, our students succeed in developing the skills and knowledge most valued by employers, evidenced by high levels of relevant employment at the end of their studies. In conversations with students, it’s apparent how highly they praise small teaching groups and ready access to academic staff who know them well and provide individualised support and guidance. For over thirty years we have equipped thousands of students with the wide range of skills they have needed to realise their aspirations. We’re proud to have helped students of all backgrounds to exceed their potential. While studying with us, you will embark on a journey of self-discovery, but at the same time you can expect the highest levels of academic, pastoral and employability support, giving you the best chance of success, now and in the future. But don’t just take our word for it! Come and see us at Komarock and Embakasi campuses. We’d love you to meet our staff and students who can tell you first-hand about the fantastic experience you too could have within the friendly and welcoming NII College community., please call 0777 10 20 85 to arrange your visit.
Principal and Chief Executive
Nairobi Industrial Institute
Fast Online Application
Don’t Hesitate, it’s easy and fast, apply today . . . . .
- Spine Road Komarock Plaza
- Opposite Co-op Bank
- For Enquiries call +254 722 10 20 85