Our Application Process
Further Education Admissions PolicyOur application window will be open from 8Am on Monday 9th December 2019. Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to secure your place on your ideal programme. Before submitting your online application, make sure you have got an email address which you will check frequently and which is professional and appropriate for this purpose. Submit the application as early as possible and remember to save a copy for your own records.
Applying for a Full-Time courseIn order to apply for a full-time course you will need to follow the below steps.
- First select the course you wish to apply for using the course finder button located after step……
- Once you are on the page of your chosen course and you are certain that you would like to apply for this course, click the ‘Apply Online’ button for the campus that you would like to study at.
- You will be taken to our online application login page and you will need to set up an account. Click ‘create an account’ to begin the application process.
Your privacy – the use of personal informationWhen supplying information you are consenting to the College holding this data in order to process your request and for our own research.
Data Protection Act 2018All personal information is held by Nairobi Industrial Institute in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and any successor legislation and is kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil your request or process your enquiry or application.
Keeping your information safeAll personal data collected from users completing an online form on this website will be treated as confidential and will not be passed on to any third party for marketing purposes.
- Spine Road Komarock Plaza
- Opposite Co-op Bank
- For Enquiries call +254 722 10 20 85